Comments

1. beezman84 says

@Aussiegirl265 He’s Scottish, im half Northern Irish, half Scottish, theres a big difference in accent.. Except in my town, strangely enough, we speak with a Scottish / Irish accent. Girls seem to love it

2. markus8m says

@rustylug I think it’s an awesome accent, personally. Have you ever tried the manual M4? I got it from innovapor here in the US, those have an excellent throat hit and huge vapor production.

3. PayneWagner2 says

@DoYouLikeWaffles60 It sounds like a mix between Australian and southern accent.

4. 80mphtracks says

”””’i tried a electric cigarette” I liked it but was about $60.00, I found one on the web for $10.00 Im charging it now, I hope it’s decent take care!!!

5. 80mphtracks says

6. The1olemissfan says

can you hurt your lungs with the ecig . does it cause harm . can you get cancer from it

7. NeoIsrafil says

It looks like your 901 needs a fresh atomizer or a cleaning for the atty. Just dunk it in everclear and let it soak for a while, swish it around…I like to let mine sit for an hour or so swishing occasionally. let it drip through the hole in the bottom too so it cleans the whole inside. Dry it completely. (blow hard and for a while, then get it heated up without inhaling) Drip a few drops of your favorite liquid in to prime it and vape away! :)

8. NeoIsrafil says

@NeoIsrafil just note….do not drop the battery in, just the atomizer. Clean at your own risk, blah blah legal blah blah. Works great for me though.

9. sniffy45 says

anybody had touble carrying an e-cigg onto an airplane, will TSA fuck with you?

10. 1DerekRubin1 says

@rustylug I like your accent!

If everyone talked the same it would be a very boring world.

11. romanpr1nce says

@rustylug pretty sure you don’t develop lung cancer from water vapour. especially in 3 months. i’m guessing he was a long time cigarette smoker. i’m sure he knows that though.

12. romanpr1nce says

i think your suppose to put your finger over the whole and then release it after you’ve taken a drag. maybe it gives you a shot of vapour or something.

13. freddietiphany says

Your enthusiasm and excitment sold me on the e-cig…. The Scottish accent rocks. I ordered a different brand of e-cig though not the super mini. Whats the web site to purchase a super mini or other models?

14. triumphantJoe says

lol…i feel so happy for him! It seems like he just discovered America & uses YT to tell the world…Still a nice tip. Thanks

15. TheECFGamer says

I found myself doing the same thing with my autos to get a better hit. I have no idea why I never thought of using tape. Awesome video man!